Friday 21 February 2014

Cantu Hair Products Review





I am currently using Cantu's Natural hair product line and I am quite please with the way it leaves my hair. After co-washing I apply a bit of the leave in conditioner, leave in conditioning repair cream as well as the super shine hair silk. My hair is left feeling soft and beautiful hardly any knots develop. But my curls aren't as defined as i would liked them to be. Actually this product straighten out my curls more than the other products I've used. So if this is the result your are looking for from your natural hair care products them maybe you should give these a try.

I really love the super shine hair silk though. My hair is left shiny and beautiful and doesn't look thirsty and frizzed out. This product is really not as available as products for chemically treated hair though, well in my area that is, the the price is reasonable enough even for those individuals with tight budgets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment