Wednesday 3 June 2015

Sasha Cosmetics Lipsticks


Lipsticks can transform your appearance in many ways. It can be used according to your mood. It can turn your look from classic chic to edgy in a matter of minutes. 

Lipsticks never appealed to me but Sasha Cosmetics lipstick collection has definitely changed that.  You can choose from a variety of lipsticks with different characteristics, from moisturizing to Matte in very beautiful shades for the women of color. 

I am in love with the Electric Avenue and Matte Me Not shades and they're priced just right. At $30 its definitely easy to buy more than 2 shades at a time. I am really impressed with the packaging, and the product quality. I am a Mac girl but purchasing Mac cosmetics can be a little hard on my pockets so being able to get something else I can work with at a more affordable price is definitely a plus. 

Thanks to a co-worker of mine I'm officially hooked!!! Here are some more shades that are available and any Sasha Image center near you. #makeup #matte #lipstick ღ Pretty Impression  


Ps. This is Sasha's latest shade Matte Me Pink looks like something I would love to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment