Tuesday 7 May 2013

It's MY HAIR & I don't wanna change it....

It's my hair and I'm proud that its mine!

Recently a co-worker of mine was look at my blog pics of women with natural African hair styles and while I was feeling so proud and loving the hair, she thought it was a too untidy. Sorry sister but that's the way God made me and I am happy. Often we relax our hair, braid it, weave it so that society doesn't have to live with seeing our hair, well those days are long gone cause I love my hair.

I regret putting chemicals in it in the first place. My hair is curly, thick, long and beautiful. Being proud of who you are also means being proud of what you look like.

I am proud of all the women and girls that didn't jump on the band wagon but dared to be themselves with out fear. Love your hair, it's royalty...

No comments:

Post a Comment