Tuesday 30 April 2013

Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera - The Natural Remedy

So since I been transitioning from my relaxed hair, I have also been interested in finding alternatives for my hair. I have always been hearing about Aloe Vera and since I have an abundance of it growing right out side my door i decided to try it my self.

So I came across this really nice recipes that will have you smiling when your hair gets thicker and I decided to share it with you guys:

Step 1: Extract gel from one or two leaves 



Step 2: Place into a blender and puree contents into a smooth gel-like substance. You have the option of mixing it with one egg and some brandy.



Step 3: Rub into hair and allow to sit for 1/2 hour - 1 hour

Step 4: Rinse thoroughly  shampoo if you wish and style as usual. 



No comments:

Post a Comment