Thursday 9 April 2015

The PERFECT 3-STRAND TWISTS

Since my hair has gotten to a little past shoulder length, I have been trying to do a lot of different things with it especially for work so that I don’t get bored with my hair. I have always wanted to try a twist out but it never seems to dry in time or remain moist. After about an hour or so I always almost end up with a big poof! It has been really frustrating. I came across this three strand technique and have been practicing to perfect it.

A three strand is really a twist with 3 individual pieces of hair that intertwine around each other; to create one twist. Instead of small waves, your hair is set in more of a spiral curl look. It enhances your natural curl pattern and brings out the beauty in your curls.

The PERFECT 3-STRAND TWISTS

STEP 1: Co-wash and Detangle your hair


STEP 2: Add a leave-in conditioner (for moisture) an oil and a cream to prevent frizz and leave hair nice and soft.
                               
STEP 3: Follow this video and practice your technique. Don't attempt to look at your self while doing it, this would cause you to loose focus.


STEP 4: Cover, re twist and repeat for best results.

Tried it myself and the first time wasn't so great so keep practicing and you will soon figure out the best technique for your hair. ღ Pretty Impression     .

No comments:

Post a Comment